• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Digimon!!!!

So im playing furbidurb and its great, (needs an update or full version) but still great. Then I start thinking back to my old Digimon key chain.

I could raise it, feed it, train it, and then FIGHT IT!

I would be eager to pay for an app or game that allowed me to train and raise a monster, or alien, that I could fight against other android users. Either in proximity or online.

Anyone with any help would be greatly appreciated.

Although usually I'm not too fond of bumbing topics this old, I have set out to create an application just like the old digimon tamagotchi's. I have a pretty stable version running at the moment but I am looking for beta testers to try out my application.

At the moment is holds around 16 pets, with several evolutions, 8 mini games, you can feed the animal, scold it, praise it, inject it with medicine, put it to sleep (Well, let it sleep, not actually put it to sleep), battle with other pets

http://androidforums.com/alpha-beta...pet-looking-testers-tamagotchi-style-app.html

myClassicPet

Upvote 0
Theyve done it!!! Petmonster BUT for iPhone is a digimon virtual per game almost identical to those olden day keychain digimons, start from an egg and evolve! Take care of it just like u did for the old digimons! And battle modes via bluetooth!

They update new fixes and patches very regularly
Visit them here

facebook.com/petmonsterapp

Or find them on AppStore

Under "petmonster" by uberforge studios

Have fun! And join the revolution

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I'm a developer for Journey Pets, a more pet collecting based game app (but don't worry, there is a really fun pet interaction system where you can play, feed and pet your creatures, as well as a competitive arena app where you can chose from your pets to face off against other players that will be released after Journey Pets). If this interests you, check out our website: Journey Pets and you can comment on our thread here:Journey Pets: GPS Pet Catching / Battling

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones