• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Disappearing widgets and folders at random, please help

I have a Droid DNA and recently it has started acting weird. Some (but not all) of the widgets and folders on my main home screen have been completely disappearing, forcing me to re-customize the home screen. It's been doing this since yesterday. I've tried rebooting the phone and changing widgets to see if there was a buggy one. Nothing has worked. I'm really annoyed and tired of having to put stuff back on my home screen over and over again.:mad: I'm thinking it is an HTC Sense problem, because I just purchased a Nexus 7 and do not have this issue on that device.

Anyone else? Suggestions?

I have a Droid DNA and recently it has started acting weird. Some (but not all) of the widgets and folders on my main home screen have been completely disappearing, forcing me to re-customize the home screen. It's been doing this since yesterday. I've tried rebooting the phone and changing widgets to see if there was a buggy one. Nothing has worked. I'm really annoyed and tired of having to put stuff back on my home screen over and over again.:mad: I'm thinking it is an HTC Sense problem, because I just purchased a Nexus 7 and do not have this issue on that device.

Anyone else? Suggestions?

Rooted? Launchers? Any custom software?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones