• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DNA Camera vs Rezound

D

Deleted User

My wife has the Rezound and I am totally impressed with its camera in all situations. Daytime is perfect, lowlight is pretty awesome too, especially with the flash on. How does the dna compare? Can owners of both please post comparison pics?

Also, how does the f2.0 lense on the DNA compare to f2.2 on the rezound? They both have 28mm wide angle though from what I have read, correct??

I've generally liked HTC's cameras in their phones, also I usually like Samsung's as well. Well besides the Galaxy Nexus, I wouldn't say it was horrible but I've definitely used better.

Motorola is the worst usually on their phones on the ones I have used, but I am not a photographer so it doesn't bother me that much.

With that said I am glad that this phone looks to have a good camera, and I want the best stuff we can get.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones