• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you believe aliens exist?

Do you believe aliens exist?

• Yes

Votes: 73 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 16.1%

• Total voters
Can you prove that they don't?

Similar to creationism, you cannot disprove something that has no proof of existence, hence the term "disprove" since you need proof to disprove.

I think you need to clarify your question. You did not specify what type of life and how high of intelligence they have.

I do believe there is a high probability of different types of life on other planets and have no reason to believe aliens visit this planet and abduct people.

Upvote 0
Yes, I can state that they do exist. And they are also intelligent and visiting us.

How do I know?

Well I feel that they do.

I have also come to this conclusion after using reasoning. You see, in an infinite Universe, where anything is possible, then it must be possible.

Also, you are unable to provide me evidence that they don't visit the Earth, therefore I know they exist. It is fact.

So in short, we know that:

a)Aliens exist
b)They are intelligent
c)They are visiting us
d)They don't like gays

I also know it is true because I was taught that it is true from being a baby.

Reactions: RAND0M1ZER
Upvote 0
I believe that aliens do exist. We just haven't yet discovered them or they haven't perhaps discovered us. Our technology is still far from advanced enough to look around in close detail of other planets (I don't just mean our own) in the universe. I find it a bit hard to believe that we would be the only intelligent lifeform in the entire universe.

Upvote 0
I believe that aliens do exist. We just haven't yet discovered them or they haven't perhaps discovered us. Our technology is still far from advanced enough to look around in close detail of other planets (I don't just mean our own) in the universe. I find it a bit hard to believe that we would be the only intelligent lifeform in the entire universe.

Agreed.

Upvote 0
I find both notions to be rather startling.

Often, when that is the case, when two opposite extremes are contemplated, in this case whether (presumed intelligent) life exists on other worlds or not, it is something in between those notions that turns out to be the truth.

For example, it could be that civilizations have come and gone over the 15 odd billion year life of the universe and that at this moment we are the only ones.

It could also be that there are life forms emerging around the universe here and there which have not yet reached a point we could call "civilization," such as most on Earth, and that those live forms will eventually evolve long after we've experienced our demise in whatever ways civilizations do (wars, host star sudden expansion, terrestrial catastrophes, proliferation of Michael Bolton music, etc..).

Upvote 0
Yes, though given the duration of time the universe has existed vs that of humans, its probably a crapshoot or unlikely both would align/exist at a time where the technology and circumstances to communicate would allow it.

It would be pretty bad if Stephen Hawking's theory is right, though, about Alien nomads, lol.

Upvote 0
alien ninjas pwn alien pirates
alien-ninja.jpg

Upvote 0

I wonder on what degree is some of their technology compared to ours

Upvote 0
It is crazy to think that they do not if you think about how big our galaxy is let alone the universe. In the milky way alone there are thousands of stars and solar systems like ours. We can not be the only intelligent life in the universe, I do think we are probably the only intelligent life in our solar system, but that is only 1 star and 9 planets.

I do have doubts that they are visiting earth. I dont know for sure and it is entirely possible though, just not likely considering how much more advanced they would be than us. Why wouldn't they just land and do whatever they wanted instead of making crop circles, experimenting on cattle and people, etc?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones