• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Docking Station - how to silence alerts ?

dcrowex

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
IF you are using the docking station as an alarm clock, how do you turn off the alerts - all I want on are the alarm clock and the ringer for the phone. I do not want to hear text or email alerts coming in all night long. Anyway to silence these individually? Thank you, Debbie

I did not see a way to do what you want with the built in application so I use Bedside. It is not free, but you can configure it to allow only calls and alarms to come through, and you can configure the display MUCH more than the native application. The display on the built in app is too bright even in night mode.

I love Bedside. Works great for me.

Upvote 0
I did not see a way to do what you want with the built in application so I use Bedside. It is not free, but you can configure it to allow only calls and alarms to come through, and you can configure the display MUCH more than the native application. The display on the built in app is too bright even in night mode.

I love Bedside. Works great for me.

thank you, i will look that up!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones