• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anybody know how to disassembly the Blade V8 pro? My phone is dead.

Salama64

Lurker
Aug 27, 2017
Hello.

A couple of days ago when I turned on my phone screen, a message saying "power off" appeared, and the phone turned off, after that a proceeded to turn on the phone again, and it loaded then OS normally, and then again, the same message appeared and the phone turned off again, after that the phone never turned on again. By the time that happened the phone had a charge of 92% approximately, I don't know what could have been, but I'm guessing it could be battery related, so that's why I'm asking if any of you know how to disassembly this phone or at least get to the battery, as I'd like to see if maybe the battery attachment thing got loose or something like that. If anyone knows what could have happened, let me know please.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones