1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Debo 19832003, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Debo 19832003

Debo 19832003 Member
    None

Jul 7, 2011
    I'm trying to find a good free movie app. But I can't find anything. I'm trying to find boggie nights / dark night etc. but I can't find any good apps

Advertisement

2. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert
    None

Jan 27, 2011
    The only free movie apps that I know of are TV for Android, TV.Com, Kid TV and Discovery. If you have an HBO subscription, you can download HBO GO and watch anything on HBO for free at your convience. Netflix is another good one for the price.

dheymann likes this.
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Typically feature films have a cost associated with this In most cases the owner of the feature film does not make the movie available for free viewing for a long, long time.

Apps and web sites that provide access to current feature films typically are in violation of the law. Downloading films from these sites/apps places the downloader in violation of the law and at risk of prosecution.

Android Forums does not typically condone the use of this type of app/web site. For this reason I feel that its prudent to close this thread. If you disagree, please let me know and we can discuss further.

/thread