• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Mine isn't like this at all. I even played around with it today for about five minutes. I can't get mine to make any kind of noise at all even rubbing my thumb over it back and forth. I did not remove any form of plastic from my dpad.

I'd call sprint or take it into the store and have it looked at it. The shift hasn't been out thirty days so everyone is still under warranty. Don't get stuck in a one or two year deal with a faulty phone. Big mistake that would be.

Upvote 0
here goes me saying my favorite saying again.... TIME TO TAKE IT BACK AND GET A NEW ONE!!! if it makes a loud enough noise to were it is noticeable take it back to the store and show the rep. especially if the floor model doesn't make the noise to compare it to. say it is a manufacture deafly and that you want a new one because you don't know what it can lead to later on down the road.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones