• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Driver Files?

Anyone able to post up the actual C771 driver files?

I'm trying to Root my wife's phone and for some reason the bootstrap seems to be missing from it, a larger SD card was installed but it does not work with either card installed.

Here is what happens Laptop 1 plug it in, set to media sync and it says failed to connect on the phone screen.
Laptop 2 plug in, set to media sync phone says failed to connect and the computer says bootstrap could not be found.

I'd appreciate any help.

Ya im still having trouble with my G'zOne Commando. I cant get it to connect with my computer. I have tried downloading the drivers from a few different sources and still nothing. I have ask for help from verizon they had me download the V cast media manager, and that still didnt help it connect. I have been trying for awhile now and its starting to piss me off. Im trying to root my phone but i cant even connect to the computer right now so any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Ya im still having trouble with my G'zOne Commando. I cant get it to connect with my computer. I have tried downloading the drivers from a few different sources and still nothing. I have ask for help from verizon they had me download the V cast media manager, and that still didnt help it connect. I have been trying for awhile now and its starting to piss me off. Im trying to root my phone but i cant even connect to the computer right now so any help would be appreciated.

Did you try the driver file in the All Things Root thread? They've worked for alot of users.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones