1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Driver Files?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by festerw, May 16, 2011.

1. festerw

festerw Member

Anyone able to post up the actual C771 driver files?

I'm trying to Root my wife's phone and for some reason the bootstrap seems to be missing from it, a larger SD card was installed but it does not work with either card installed.

Here is what happens Laptop 1 plug it in, set to media sync and it says failed to connect on the phone screen.
    Laptop 2 plug in, set to media sync phone says failed to connect and the computer says bootstrap could not be found.

I'd appreciate any help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BigNick73

BigNick73 Lurker

I had the same problem. Install the V-Cast media manager crap from verizon and one click should work after that.

3. Ya im still having trouble with my G'zOne Commando. I cant get it to connect with my computer. I have tried downloading the drivers from a few different sources and still nothing. I have ask for help from verizon they had me download the V cast media manager, and that still didnt help it connect. I have been trying for awhile now and its starting to piss me off. Im trying to root my phone but i cant even connect to the computer right now so any help would be appreciated.

4. gpsjunkie

gpsjunkie Newbie

Did you try the driver file in the All Things Root thread? They've worked for alot of users.

5. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

I know on the Droid X you have to set the USB(debugging) to the type of input you want to do. Don't know if the Commando is the same or not.
    Debugging will show up in the notification widow( or does on the Droid X)

Yeah the VCast crap is a pain.

Casio G'Zone Commando Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews