• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid 2.1 according to Motorola will roll out soon

Dear Moto,

Enjoyed the Droid... last product I'll ever deliberately purchase from your incredibly disorganized corporation.

Do you know that there are three companies involved in this phone? So your best bet would be to Ban Motorola, Verizon, and Google. There is always HTC, iPhone, AT&T, And Bing. So good luck with any choice you make.

Upvote 0
Ok guys this is to good. I went to the Motorola website and it said the update would be soon....... and after this it said on a scale of 1-5 how helpful was this in answering your question .... Uh ya what exactly did this answer?????? Then when I scored it 1 star as in so not helpful at all, then they gave me a chance to tell them how they could improve the answer....... Ah how about like answering the question with an actual answer right ????? That would be way more helpful...... LOL

Upvote 0
I just got my Droid last week and I love it. I have rooted it already and didnt see how it would benefit me specifically but think its sweet that you can do that. I have looked all over for the 2.1 details or some of them and the only thing I can find is supposed to be the new gallery which I have already and supposed to be 5 screens. Anything else major?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones