• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid and Itunes

why dont you use Jam11?? no syncing no wires just download the "mini server" on the PC and the the app on Droid and viola it "KNOWS" your itunes I have all of my 50+ gig on my D1 and cut the lawn thismorning w ALL of my itunes no playlist just itunes

Bleedgreen, explain this to me...

This is a very important problem in my world...20 gb of iTunes music...a lot of which are m4p files...and I want to go into one device: Droid instead of iPod touch and Droid.

So...explain if you would please.

I appreciate it.

:)

Cheers

Upvote 0
I am trying to use Doubletwist. First using airsync doe snot recognize the SD card on the phone. But singin up for it expanded the USB sync capacility. But how come when I syced the seonc time to add new music it syvcs the entire libraty. Also after 4 hours it was stil not somw with 8 GB of data. The first tie it was dine in 3 hours.

I tried the Motorola software but it will only sync to the My Music folder and all my music in on an external hard drive.

3rd ting is how on the Bionci to make it stay on when plugged in to the USB.

Help with both or either please, I am almost there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones