• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid bows down to the iPhone

iPhone owns droid. Guess the droid needs a couple of generations out before it comes even close to the performance of the iPhone. Sure the apps and the camera are good selling points, but overall performance is still trumphed by the iPhone. Hands down.

Here is one for you,

1538885216_37c2de3b8c_o.gif

Upvote 0
He felt the need to come here, register and post this? Sad.

I actually came from an iPhone. I have a 3G (not 3Gs) and while it's a good device, it's too constrained for me. I like to customize (a little, not a ton) and had the phone jailbroken for a while, but it made the already sluggish device even more sluggish.

Don't get me wrong, the iPhone is a great device, and it was a great move for Apple. But having experienced both, I'd say which one 'wins' or which one is 'better' is entirely up to the user.

Upvote 0
iPhone owns droid. Guess the droid needs a couple of generations out before it comes even close to the performance of the iPhone. Sure the apps and the camera are good selling points, but overall performance is still trumphed by the iPhone. Hands down.

Even Iphone 1G beats the droid and currently the 3GS destrroys the motoDroid but add the AT&T anchor and the Droid line becomes competitive.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones