• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Maxx Full Battery Notification

PhdGirl2015

Dec 4, 2011
Hi:

I recently purchased the Droid Maxx and I set the notifications to alert me when the battery is fully charged, however I don't get any notifications when the battery is charged. Could this be a battery saver service since I turned on the battery saver feature?

Thanks for your reply,

PHDGirl2015:(

Thanks for the reply, Beeare.

I don't really know an answer, because it is a function that I neither use nor want. I almost always recharge my phone overnight, while I am sleeping, so I obviously don't want an alarm when the battery is fully charged. However, I also use GSAM battery monitor, just to keep an eye on things and to have a notification of the exact battery % left in my notification bar, and a full battery alarm would be a good use of this app as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones