• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droid vrs the incredible?

I don't think keeping the DROID over the INCREDIBLE is a bad thing. Nothing ground breaking on the Incredible, keeping the DROID until a ground breaking technology gets release is a smart move, which i think is not far off, maybe before Christmas.

Some people just need to have a new toy because of the hype, and then after 3 months it becomes no big deal.

technology is fickle...

Upvote 0
^^ Agreed ^^ If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If you like the DROID, stay with with. But, if you want to try the DInc, go for it because I do believe you can return that within 30 days if it's not for you. So take it for a test drive, you can always go back.

That's a sensible way to look at it, i did the same thing with the Omni a few years ago, took it back the next day, soon after the DARE was release.

Upvote 0
Two issues that could help you:

1. Droid may have better phone reception than Incredible (I will confirm tomorrow). If you go to a lot of low coverage areas, this could be an issue (if true).

2. If you plan on playing game emulators, the touch screen will not work anywhere as good.

If the reception issue is not a problem and games are a low to no issue for you, the Inc is a no-brainer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones