• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Doc Holiday

Lurker
Nov 29, 2013
I have a Motorola G play. I have downloaded the Echolink from Google play store, and have used it without problems for 2 years.
Yesterday It will not work, it says that I have an incorrect password. I went to the Echolink page and reset the password.
I then uninstalled the app and reinstalled. however all instructions say tap settings and put in name and password. There is no place for password.
And when I reinstall the app the same info is on the app...help

I have a Motorola G play. I have downloaded the Echolink from Google play store, and have used it without problems for 2 years.
Yesterday It will not work, it says that I have an incorrect password. I went to the Echolink page and reset the password.
I then uninstalled the app and reinstalled. however all instructions say tap settings and put in name and password. There is no place for password.
And when I reinstall the app the same info is on the app...help
i don't have the app, but is there an option to sign in? you might want to also contact the developers of the app or contact support online.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones