• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

kristopher5823

Android Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2012
Dahlonega, GA
Just letting everyone in the prevail community that i am going to have to take a leave of absence for a while. Having some finical issues had to sell my home and move into a smaller cheaper house 6 states away from my family. (there is more to it then that but not gonna get into it) but work is promising so hopefully it all goes well. I will be here from time to time to check up on things. i just want to thank everyone for there help and support i have learned so much here. Hopefully I'll be back soon. I'll try my best to maintain mokee and joy Mods. Just may take me awhile to reply. Anyway Wish you all great success in life. Once again thanks everyone for making the prevail a worthy phone.

Reactions: rm50
Just letting everyone in the prevail community that i am going to have to take a leave of absence for a while. Having some finical issues had to sell my home and move into a smaller cheaper house 6 states away from my family. (there is more to it then that but not gonna get into it) but work is promising so hopefully it all goes well. I will be here from time to time to check up on things. i just want to thank everyone for there help and support i have learned so much here. Hopefully I'll be back soon. I'll try my best to maintain mokee and joy Mods. Just may take me awhile to reply. Anyway Wish you all great success in life. Once again thanks everyone for making the prevail a worthy phone.

Good luck bro. Hope things get better for ya.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones