• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email account ?

Teezy, you're killin' me! :p

Which app are you using? If K-9, which is a little weird but I can see why they did it, you have to assign folders into a "class", and then set whether the class will sync or not.

If that's not the issue, you may need to re-enter the "Incoming Server" settings...remember, the DNS name you were using was completely different than the one Barbara and I have. My newly created Road Runner account worked flawlessly out of the box.

It would help if you posted a step-by-step of what you did, so I can see where the error lies.

Just tryin to help.

Upvote 0
Thanks so much Barbara.
After a full week of screwing around trying to get my road runner email to work you tip, about making the entire email address my user name, did the trick.
While I was sending a test email to myself, after making that one change, I received 18 pent up emails that were waiting on the server.
Glad I registered for this forum and will visit here often.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones