• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Emails appear blank when sent an invite

yusufsa

Lurker
Jun 13, 2012
Hi I am new to android and have just got a Galaxy s3.
I have setup my work email using IMAP and have been receiving emails successfully on my phone. My issue is that when I receive a meeting invite the email appears blank with no attachment, can you please assist me?
I am not sure if it is a setting that I need to change or something else.
I understand that the phone might not support meeting requests files from outlook but I would have thought that they would have appeared as attachments.
Can you confirm if it is possible to receive meeting requests on my S3? I do not for the time been need to be able accept or decline just would like to know that they are there.

Thanking you in advance.
Yusuf

Hi thanks for the response but unfortunately no it does not apply to me.
I am not using a gmail account I am using a work email setup using imap.
This is really frustrating got a call from Samsung Support they are not sure what the problem is either and said that they will get back to me in the next week.
I will post what they say if they get back to me.

In the mean time I will continue to be open to any tips from anyone to get this to work.

Thanks
Yusuf

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones