• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Enabling autosync for gmail on Droid 2

Hi,

So I got this same thing... I went to settings --> accounts, then the list of all the kinds of accounts i have are there... when I click on it, it won't let me configure it... either I can open it and then it's not in there, or I can delete it... where are the initial settings that I set like a while back when I first set this program up?

and how do I add the power tools to make sure that it syncs?

Sorry, I got my droid lil while ago and I am still new to this thing.

Upvote 0
Hi,

So I got this same thing... I went to settings --> accounts, then the list of all the kinds of accounts i have are there... when I click on it, it won't let me configure it... either I can open it and then it's not in there, or I can delete it... where are the initial settings that I set like a while back when I first set this program up?

and how do I add the power tools to make sure that it syncs?

Sorry, I got my droid lil while ago and I am still new to this thing.

The sync for gmail in in accounts. You'll see google, select it and it should show you what google features you have, usually gmail, calendar, and contacts.

To add the widget press and hold an empty space on one of your home screens, tap widgets and look for power control or something like that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones