• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris Users 40 and Older

Eris users over 40, how old are you?

• Total voters
At this point, 53 people "40 and over" have responded to this post (sorry, I'm not counting the person who said they're in their 90s w/o some proof); that's a little less than half of those (114) who said they were "40 and over" in Frisco's earlier post "How old are you?."

Extrapolating from those figures (and assuming that this first half is representative of the other half who haven't responded), here's how I see all the age groups breaking out:

< 19: 35 ( 9%)
20s: 147 (36%)
30s: 112 (28%)
40s: 68 (17%)
50s: 21 (5%)
60s: 17 (4%)
70s: 4 (1%)

Upvote 0
When I've posted here from my Eris it doesn't tag that Tapatalk thing. Is Tapatalk an app now for the Eris or is it software here; I thought it was the non-html choice here we choose when we're not using computers here.

tapatalk is in the Market as s paid app or free beta. using it now - let's see if it adds a tag.

Edit - now on the computer, nope, it didn't add a tag. Must be a "sig" kind of thing. :)

Ahh there is a setting to turn it off, been meaning to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones