• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Esteem Video recording

dulal18

Android Enthusiast
Nov 14, 2011
Have you guys noticed that in the system file there is CAMERA.APK and .odex file i have it copied and deleted from system apps and the video recording feels much smoother you can try if you like the phone is working perfectly after deleting it NOTICE NOT CAMERAPP.APK!!

Reactions: mj912010
Have you guys noticed that in the system file there is CAMERA.APK and .odex file i have it copied and deleted from system apps and the video recording feels much smoother you can try if you like the phone is working perfectly after deleting it NOTICE NOT CAMERAPP.APK!!

Uhmmm. I'm surprised!. it really gave it a slightly improvement, really good. However we have to be careful with these kinds of files. You don't want to mess them up and have the phone to be unstable. I going to test more this to see if it's really safe and sound...

Reactions: mj912010
Upvote 0
Uhmmm. I'm surprised!. it really gave it a slightly improvement, really good. However we have to be careful with these kinds of files. You don't want to mess them up and have the phone to be unstable. I going to test more this to see if it's really safe and sound...

let me know how it goes thx for testing it im testing it out as well so far so good all stable i tired this apk it was the original android camera app so it was interfering with the lg camera app and it always running for no reason too

Upvote 0
Uhmm. it seems to be OK, no problem. although There is an slightly issues with the recording tho (doesn't have to do to the deleting of the .apks, so don't worry). When you finished recording, the auto focus of the camera gets a lil blurry, so to fix it just switch from camera to camcorder and it'll be fixed. its just something i noticed while making multiple recording tests.

And also, you might want to reboot the phone so it could have all the system apps restarted and running fresh...

well, thanks anyway for this it gave it a little push to the speed and smoothness

Upvote 0
Uhmm. it seems to be OK, no problem. although There is an slightly issues with the recording tho (doesn't have to do to the deleting of the .apks, so don't worry). When you finished recording, the auto focus of the camera gets a lil blurry, so to fix it just switch from camera to camcorder and it'll be fixed. its just something i noticed while making multiple recording tests.

And also, you might want to reboot the phone so it could have all the system apps restarted and running fresh...

well, thanks anyway for this it gave it a little push to the speed and smoothness

sure glad to help i love this phone and we want to make it awesome as it is

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones