• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Evo Port Test ROMs | Droid Incredible

I'm pretty sure he ain't leaving us guys :) but real life must come first when its comes to forums lol...

Wait !?! There's Life outside of the forums? :eek::p LOL

You don't know what you had until its gone...... can we start a Adrynalye memorial thread already, with virtual flowers and everything.....

That's great!

Upvote 0
I am a Chemical Engineering major. Classes start Monday. Yes I am 34, but I am changing careers.

So a lot of time will be dedicated to that. I am not going anywhere yet.

Where will you be able to find me?

You may need to visit my site more often. There is a support forum, that I haven't worked with much yet, but will be relying on it heavily here soon. I just don't have enough time to dedicate to everyone at AndroidForums. So compromises will need to be made at times, and you might have to come to me. I also may not be able to answer as quickly as I normally do, but I WILL answer.

Please keep in mind that while ##incredibleroms isn't the most noob (no offense) friendly place, it is a good place to get help when its unavailable elsewhere.

Working on getting beta 6 out today.

Upvote 0
I am a Chemical Engineering major. Classes start Monday. Yes I am 34, but I am changing careers.

You may need to visit my site more often. There is a support forum, that I haven't worked with much yet, but will be relying on it heavily here soon. I just don't have enough time to dedicate to everyone at AndroidForums. So compromises will need to be made at times, and you might have to come to me. I also may not be able to answer as quickly as I normally do, but I WILL answer.

Please keep in mind that while ##incredibleroms isn't the most noob (no offense) friendly place, it is a good place to get help when its unavailable elsewhere.

Good luck to you! I too am 34 and back in school as a network security major(IT). With Kids and working a full time job, I have no time for anything it seems, so I completely understand that you have to do what you have to do for yourself and have to have priorities. Much thanks for all you have done for the community, and come by when the studying gets to be too much ;)

Upvote 0

I just want to say thank you man, without you I wouldn't be rooted, I wouldn't have an upgraded radio, and I wouldn't be running the masterpiece that is frankenrom. I understand your need to cut back but you will be missed.

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the work this summer bro. Much appreciated. I know you'll still be around...just sayin.

True I am not even using any of your current roms right now but you have helped me so much I still look forward to seeing you around whenever you find the time.

Have you thought about maybe working on only 1 rom at a time? Might help ease the stress and make things a little easier for you.

Upvote 0
Y'know Adryn once I get my pay from Finance (still waiting on it) I'm definitely buying you a beer. What's school without a good 6pack to keep you busy?

Seriously, thank you for both your help on the forums and for acting as my semi-mentor while I poke around on this stuff. I feel bad for asking the few questions I have but maybe eventually I'll be able to pull some of the weight off ya or something. :p

Upvote 0
Crud, no. I didn't do that because I did not have permission to port it. I merely fixed it.

There is a new thread. I will include a patch that will fix any emmc mass storage mounting issues after installing it. Cool?

As for the 1.3 link, right click and save as. You have an overzealous zip app thats opening the apk as a zip instead of downloading it :D

Reactions: crimton
Upvote 0
Crud, no. I didn't do that because I did not have permission to port it. I merely fixed it.

There is a new thread. I will include a patch that will fix any emmc mass storage mounting issues after installing it. Cool?

As for the 1.3 link, right click and save as. You have an overzealous zip app thats opening the apk as a zip instead of downloading it :D

awesome! beer sent your way! :D

Reactions: adrynalyne
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones