• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Evo won't post on Facebook but looks like it does??

monika

Feb 25, 2011
Okay, weird. When I go to either start a post or comment anywhere on facebook, it looks like I post-it shows up on my phone- but it doesn't really post to FB. If I go to FB on a computer not one of the posts I wrote on the Evo actually posted on the wall or group.:mad: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it worked for 2 posts (they actually made it and I can see it on the computer) but after that they all disappear. This is entirely annoying since I've given some lengthy advice only to have it eaten by some weird Droid/FB monster. ANy idea how to fix this?

I have this same problem. Regardless of whether I'm using the stock EVO 4G web browser or Skyfire, I post replies on Facebook using http://www.facebook.com and they either don't show up or only one or 2 words of my post eventually show up.

I understand that this can possibly be fixed by using the touch-optimized site, the mobile site and/or the app. However, these other methods do not give me the option of seeing my ENTIRE news feed. They all tend to simply cherry pick certain posts in the feed.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I've only noticed it over the past month or so.

Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones