• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Exchanging my Nexus for a new one

Toonz

Jul 15, 2010
I'm going in an hour to exchange the Nexus because I can't take the battery issue anymore.

I prayyyyyyyyyyy when I get my replacement it doesn't have any other issues . Apparently I only have 12 days for a replacement.
Wish me luck! lol

I am planning to do the same thing at lunch today. I can't take the battery anymore either. 2.5 hours and i am left with 48% and screen time on has been 1 hour and that was really just for a little on the bus this morning to check facebook and play 2 moves in words with friends. And at work occasionally turn the screen on to purely check the darn battery life.

And my signal is still really poor too.

I fear a replacement might have the same issues and they will charge me a $35 restocking fee they said if I return the device. I truly think that is BS to do when clearly this phone is having problems. I may as well just reactivate my old droid2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones