• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Exhibit II protective cases?

xojess09

Lurker
Dec 28, 2011
I have a rubberized plastic hard case for it at the moment. I find this phone slightly more slippery than some of the other phones I've held. It's not too slippery with the case I have on, but I was wondering if anybody knows or is currently using a good case with this phone that provides good protection and not too slippery?

I went with a D3O case straight from T-Mobile. When I got my phone, there was hardly any cases on eBay or Amazon, so I pretty much had to just get one from T-Mobile. Wasn't a cheap case by any means, $30 plus tax. But I picked it up when they were buy 2 get 1 free, so I grabbed 3 figuring I'd just sell the other 2 on eBay to cut some of the price on my case down. I've sold one and still have the other listed on eBay. I like the case though.

Upvote 0
I have a rubberized plastic hard case for it at the moment. I find this phone slightly more slippery than some of the other phones I've held. It's not too slippery with the case I have on, but I was wondering if anybody knows or is currently using a good case with this phone that provides good protection and not too slippery?

The Tmobile smoked D3O case isn't bad at all. And if you use the app called Foursquare. Use it to check in with and you will get 30% off accessories at the store. Only cost me about 20 bucks for the case.

Upvote 0
The best case for the money is the one on Ebay for under $3. It's TPU. I have one of these and also the Qubits from Amazon and I prefer the Ebay case because it's just as good a fir, just as protective, and is not nearly as slippery. It has a flat finished back panel (partial) and textured sides. The buttons are a bit easier to push.

There are several vendors with the same product but here's one of them. BLACK GEL TPU COVER CASE FOR Samsung Galaxy W i8150 Exhibit II 2 4G T679 TG | eBay

Comes in black, purple, and clear. It's a bargain.

Upvote 0
I purchased mines off Amazon. It was a "carbon-fiber" full case. It provided quite the support to my amazement. Also, it was quite a bargain. I'm quite pleased with this product that I purchased, it always grants life-time warranty...No arguments there! The company was called armorsuit, look them up on Amazon. Cheers

Upvote 0
i know this is a big thread bump, but why start another especially since i found this at the top of google search results.

i wanted to ask, is there anywhere else to get this case?

51evQ%2BXHhkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon.com: SKULL Hard Rubberized Plastic Case Cover For Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 (T-Mobile): Cell Phones & Accessories

i think i bought the last one! i wonder because its the coolest cover ive ever seen, im happy i got it but im just curious if it can be had anywhere else.... i know people are going to want one too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones