• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook and Linux

saptech

Android Expert
Dec 9, 2011
Third Stone from the Sun
I'm having a problem with Facebook using SalixOS & Firefox 10. When I log in, I only get the top menu bar with the search function, Home, & Log out portion. If I click the Home button, it brings up a blank screen. No matter what I click, I get a blank screen.

Is anyone else having this type of issue? I only visit FB about 1-3 times a month. Last time I went it worked, which was maybe in the middle of January.

Thnx.

I tried it on epiphany in debian (not really what you were after :p) and it was working fine, just if I scrolled too fast some lines (those that separate posts) would pop up...

I'd maybe check on adblocker with FF10 - maybe someone out there knows more. And maybe there is some part of facebook that has been blacklisted or something in that setup..?
:thinking:

Reactions: saptech
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones