• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook app won't load comments

Just as the title states, the Facebook app will not load comments. An example is when I click on a picture that has comments then click on the comments button i just get a loading loop.

Anyone else have this problem or can recommend a fix?

the only way is if I go directly to the mobile site via the browser. It sucks,,,,i have the same issue as you and wish it would work...it's been that way for a long time.

Upvote 0
I could never connect to FB when on wifi. Had to turn off wifi to get comments to load.

Uninstalled the FB app and started browsing to mobile site to post my comments, which works fine on both wifi or 3g.

I do a lot of browsing with Opera Mini as it is a lot faster to load webpages in Opera Mini than in Dolphin HD. Only time I use Dolphin is if I know the site has videos I want to watch. If I'm just reading and posting, Opera Mini is my default browser.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones