1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Facebook authentication failed

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Tanja, May 22, 2017.

1. Tanja

Tanja Lurker

If I try to log in to my Facebook account from any laptop/browser I can`t reach my account. I write my correct e-mail and password, I don`t receive any message something is wrong but the moment I push log in/enter the password field becomes blank and nothing happens. From my Samsung Galaxy S5 I can open my Facebook account but I can not reach any settings/activity log/security/Security Inbox, etc. The second I try I get logged out with the message "Facebook authentication failed". So I can not control anything, not reach anything. If I go to settings I get thrown out. If I try reach Facebook trough the help/report I need to log in again and I can`t bc nothing happens. If I try to report my profile I can`t. My friends have also tried. What do I do to fix this? I have deleted caches and data, deleted the app, reinstalled. Deleted other apps connected to Facebook. Nothing helps. If I search for my profile by e-mail or phone I can`t find it, but I can find it with my name. When I try to go further and open it it just disappears. My friend list can see my profile as normal. What to do? Please help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. qwerty123001

qwerty123001 Lurker

hi, i have the same problem on logging in to facebook. how did you fix the problem or did you fixed it? or you havent found any solutions yet?

3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Call Facebook and let them check your account. You could be hacked

4. shahrukh_hp1

shahrukh_hp1 Newbie

enter your email address on facebook (one from which you have registered) and click forgot password. It should mail you and proceed from there to recover

5. qwerty123001

qwerty123001 Lurker

How can i call facebook?

6. qwerty123001

qwerty123001 Lurker

How can i call facebook? I dont know where to find there number or email address

Dannydet likes this.
  7. qwerty123001

qwerty123001 Lurker

I can't because it brings me to find my account page but every time i put every info possible noting happens

Hunter stuart likes this.

Facebook

Facebook Forum

com.facebook.katana

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs