• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fascinated by Droid.

androidally

Lurker
Feb 14, 2011
Hello all, I'm Ally in Maine and got my Samsung Fascinate via our friendly Fed Ex guy today. I'm in a bit over my head, having had an LG env3 for the last few years. I've never used a touch screen before, or an app for that matter. So far I'm putting along, learning a few things here and there. I got my phone refurbished from Verizon Wireless and the only downside I can see is that there was no user manual and due to a missing map32.dll file, I can't download one so I'm kind of flying blind. So far the only big downer for me is the texting screen...way too sensitive and texts are taking me 10 times longer due to making mistakes and going back to fix them. But it's only day one, I'll get better at it, I hope. I am loving the apps..the Kindle app from Amazon is amazing. Looking forward to learning more and getting the most from my phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones