• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FastNote question please....

Dave Estam

Jan 11, 2016
Have a small app "FastNote" which I have copied off the files to my pc from an older S4 which are all .txt based.
My newer phone J7 has a newer version of FastNote and for the life of me I can't find any mention of fastnote or the txt files anywhere. I only have 3 small files on my J7 and would like to add the ones from my old S4.
Any suggestions please....

From my OP:

My newer phone J7 has a newer version of FastNote and for the life of me I can't find any mention of fastnote or the txt files anywhere.

Going through all the files on my J7, unable to find any mention of FastNote program/icon or text files anywhere.

or I would have put them in the same folder......

Upvote 0
Thank you and nothing is a waste of time, learn little each time.
Connecting my various aging and the newer phones all seem to have hidden files that I cant see.
My s4, j3, j7 and the newest s21fe all have FastNote installed and saved txt files, nowhere in any can
I find any mention of the fastnote program or any files with the name of my text files.
Connecting the phones to my pc there are probably 30 folders and opening each one shows nothing of
interest that's why they must be hidden and needs a special file program to explore.
Hoping someone reads this and can suggest something.
Many thanks.

Upvote 0
Thank you and nothing is a waste of time, learn little each time.
Connecting my various aging and the newer phones all seem to have hidden files that I cant see.
My s4, j3, j7 and the newest s21fe all have FastNote installed and saved txt files, nowhere in any can
I find any mention of the fastnote program or any files with the name of my text files.
Connecting the phones to my pc there are probably 30 folders and opening each one shows nothing of
interest that's why they must be hidden and needs a special file program to explore.
Hoping someone reads this and can suggest something.
Many thanks.
Well you can go to windows > Folders > Always see hidden context to see what is hidden.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones