• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Festival Android

poultrum

Nov 20, 2009
england
so just got my leeds tickets :D, would really like to take my hero but with early bird tickets aswell, i really don`t think the battery will last the weekend even with 3g wifi & bluetooth turned off and the screen at the dimmest possible setting, plus i`m thinking that mucky fingers might not be that great for the phone, even with a protective case and screen protector, so just wondering is their an android phone which won`t cost the earth that will last from the wednesday morning till the monday evening and can be controlled mainly without touch screen

If not what do people think would be my best bet phone wise, i`ve been looking for an old nokia of some kind but they seem to be antiques now and people are demanding antique prices :( so i just want something that will last the festival on resonable use just calls and texts and not cost a fortune, suggestions people :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones