• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

first page security? logon

corvairbob

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2013
the other day i tried to setup the vpn service not really knowing what did but on 1 tablet i have it and the other one no. the tablet that has it let me use weatherbug the tablet without would not let weatherbug run so i was hoping the vpn service may has been why. anyway while installing the vpn it made me do a logon security thing which i set as a draw a line. well the vpn did not work because as i got into it it asked for servers and stuff i did not know about, so i stopped and went back but now i still have the logon draw a line and want that to stop as well. i don't want or need that so how can i make it go away short of pressing the reset button? i went to security but i have no options to stop it. any ideas?

all this to try and get weatherbug to load and work on my tablet. it still will not load it always said the program stopped before it loads up. thanks bp.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones