• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root First time using EB01 SC 2.4 and have some questions

This is a help forum and the title of thread is SC2.4 and having questions. Sorry, but that will bring other users who are having questions with SC2.4. It saves from having 50+ threads with similar problems.

Triple, you've asked 12+ questions in this thread, most of which I think have been answered. Try "thanking" people who help you and letting others get help who need it.
Well, I never thought posting my questions will be like a official thread for SC 2.4 and didn't mean to make it in that way, either.
Your questions were less likely answered in here, so I thought making your own thread will take you to the answer. Sorry if you took my reply as an offense, even though I didn't.

And, I really didn't notice about "Thanks" feature. It doesn't mean I don't thank people who helped me. Just realized Thanks button is right here like facebook. I was always busy searching results I look for.
Thank you for letting me know about Thanks.
I should use it from now on :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones