• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

killazsiga77

Jul 28, 2023
Greetings to everyone!I recently installed an an1 fishdom mod game, since then I can't install any other fishdom game, because it always says that the application cannot be installed, because the application installed as a non-package conflicts with an existing package, even if the given one is removed fishdom game, downloaded from the play store does not install, how can this be solved?

I have the Nokia T20 Tablet, which is real similar to your T10. Fishdom dowloaded and installed fine on my T20 tablet from the Play Store. Obviously the APK file did something. Are you sure you deleted the data & cache from the game?

I would install it again and sure user data & cache are deleted

fishdom.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have the Nokia T20 Tablet, which is real similar to your T10. Fishdom dowloaded and installed fine on my T20 tablet from the Play Store. Obviously the APK file did something. Are you sure you deleted the data & cache from the game?

View attachment 167834
the app installed as a non-package conflicts with an existing package, even if fishdom is removed, it gives this error

Upvote 0

View attachment 167834
the app installed as a non-package conflicts with an existing package, even if fishdom is removed, it gives this error

Upvote 0
And what you say three times is true? ;)

Does it do this even if you try to reinstall from the apk you used originally? That's what people are suggesting, try reinstalling that, and if it works clear everything, uninstall and see whether it works then.

Otherwise any remnant that can mess up an install is likely to be somewhere where you can't access it without root. If your device still has a cache partition (likely, as Samsung never got with the modern A/B scheme) you could try booting into recovery mode and clearing cache (just cache, not cache and data) and see whether that helps. Otherwise I've no suggestion apart from a factory reset, which you probably don't want to do just for one game.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones