• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fixing Bad charging animation

aio developers

Android Enthusiast
Dec 23, 2018
Minimum requirements
1.An android phone : any android version including 2.3 and above
2.Root acess
3.Stock rom/ working system/bin folder

To get root
http://www.supersu.com/download

flashing using TWRP

just replace Ipod folder from stock working to Custom rom and all is fixed :) and the video also explain too about the Ipod

FAQ
Will it Crash Your Phone
Never But backup your stock Ipod but 99.9999999% wont crash unless U did something funny and blaming the Devs:rolleyes:

Charging logo showing Blackscreeno_O
Give it Chmod775 permission in twrp

Didnt work after giving it still cancerous
:rolleyes:

1.Check if your phone logo.bin matches and flash the one for your phone

2.Check the Rom Properly

Will it work on MTK
99.99999% assurance

Will it work on snapdragon
Yes
but i am sure snapdragon Doesnt have this issue only Mtk mainly have it :)

Signature :★Speedevs Orgnization①★

Donate link
paypal.me/speedevs

:)

I watched your video and it was a bit difficult to understand, especially about 30 seconds into it when you started talking so fast, I was no longer sure which language you were speaking. Slowing down a bit may help future viewers of the video you posted or at least writing it in plain English for the rest of us so we can at least use Google translate when unsure.. also, your title would do better to include 'MTK devices' specifically, since you're unsure of Qualcomm chips.. those can unfortunately be brickable results for just a 'maybe' scenario. No, it isn't acceptable to post as 'should work' if you haven't tested the methods 1st.

Upvote 0
I watched your video and it was a bit difficult to understand, especially about 30 seconds into it when you started talking so fast, I was no longer sure which language you were speaking. Slowing down a bit may help future viewers of the video you posted or at least writing it in plain English for the rest of us so we can at least use Google translate when unsure..
ok what I mean in the video was this
1.When tou open the Ipod file using root explorer you recognize some booggy lines and then What we called charging animation so this is responsible for your charging animstion

as you see i give it a chmod 775 using TWRP or root explorer if after Replace

e.g I replaced Ipod folder from stock rom to Custom rom eith Root explorer

Root explorer Gives it RWRWRW means read and write permissions so what to fix it

No1.I selct the ipod file
2. i go to permission
3. i give it rwxrwxrwx
which is read and write and execute for all to read and execute after it will work

Now root acess
if the user Grant super su or root permisson he can be able to use it to get acess to System/bin
now when get acess to system/bin folder he can edit/modify it
now means he can also modify it but instead of modifying it he just need only to replace the Ipod and give it Rwxrwxrwx with root explorer and everything will be fine :)

Sorry for beign fast

Upvote 0
no not that it doesnt work for qualcom chps but it is hardly in 2% of devices with roms in snapdragom to have charging animation problems
e.g xiaomi mi 6
because even ported Roms in snapdragon works fine it can have Ril bugs etc...but hardly to find charging animation corrupted as i have seen so far

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones