• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fixing problem on youtube video

tuanngnt

Oct 27, 2012
I just figure out about how to play youtube video at awesome video on Samsung TU. Before I figure this out, I normally get rainny and unwatchable video whenever I play any video on Youtube; but after I figure this out, oh man it played the video just a high end 4g phone nowaday.

Here is how:
When you bring up the video on youtube, make sure you push the "setting" button; then select "High quality for mobile" option; then play the video. You will see the video in awesome format and watchable. If you don't do this on TU, your video will be grainny and it is unwatchable. Man this feature save me $300 because I thought the old cell phone TU can not handle the 720p video. Is this awesome or watch? I love this phone very much man and I wish it has this kind of phone in 4G. I love the keyboard.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones