• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FL26 update how to stop it

I have the same question as original post.
I also have a Virgin Mobile S2, and today I started receiving an update message which is extremely annoying.
I'm rooted, used the exynos exploit bug, and don't want to loose it.
Is there an service that can be frozen using titanium backup to stop the notification from showing?
BTW, I'm really new to root and all of that...
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Im using SuperSU and Kuban kernel didnt loose root

this was also my case, im using kuban kernel and i did not lose root, the update went away for two days, and now today it is prompting me to update again, how do i get rid of this update for good, i have my phone exactly how i want it for now, I DO NOT want agat's it always has issues with the apps to internal SD every instance ive used Agat's, i love my overclocked Kuban kernal. is there something i can delete from my system files or an app i can freeze so it will shut up about this update?????

Upvote 0
this was also my case, im using kuban kernel and i did not lose root, the update went away for two days, and now today it is prompting me to update again, how do i get rid of this update for good, i have my phone exactly how i want it for now, I DO NOT want agat's it always has issues with the apps to internal SD every instance ive used Agat's, i love my overclocked Kuban kernal. is there something i can delete from my system files or an app i can freeze so it will shut up about this update?????

Hmmm.. Could it be possible that Agats is responsible for this notorious error I'm getting on FL14?
bu5y2a6u.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones