• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flashplayer 10.1

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site,having purchased my HTC Desire only last week.I'm just after a little help if poss? I have downloaded Flashplayer 10.1 from the Apps store and when I going into 'settings' and manage account, I can clearly see it has been installed.I also downloaded an App called 'BBC+Sky Sports', I tried to use this App last night to view to 'Live score centre' on the Sky Sports choice, and an error message came up on the screen stating that 'Flashplayer 9 or above must be installed' , yet when I view BBC i-player it's picture perfect, any ideas guys??:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Unfortunately that may be an indication that the programmer who developed the "Live Score Centre" may have taken some shortcuts when developing the site. As an alternative you may want to consider a third party app to provide you the live scores. In the Android Market is an app called "Sky Mobile Sports News" that may provide you the information needed...

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.DogMac.Sky_Sports

Reactions: Eddyvanjelly
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones