1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Flashplayer 10.1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eddyvanjelly, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Eddyvanjelly

Eddyvanjelly Lurker

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site,having purchased my HTC Desire only last week.I'm just after a little help if poss? I have downloaded Flashplayer 10.1 from the Apps store and when I going into 'settings' and manage account, I can clearly see it has been installed.I also downloaded an App called 'BBC+Sky Sports', I tried to use this App last night to view to 'Live score centre' on the Sky Sports choice, and an error message came up on the screen stating that 'Flashplayer 9 or above must be installed' , yet when I view BBC i-player it's picture perfect, any ideas guys??:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Welcome to Android Forums!! Some sites don't support mobile viewing no matter what, i know hulu doesn't work via browser either(i think) Not sure but feel free to head over to the desire section and ask around here: HTC Desire - Android Forums

Eddyvanjelly likes this.
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Unfortunately that may be an indication that the programmer who developed the "Live Score Centre" may have taken some shortcuts when developing the site. As an alternative you may want to consider a third party app to provide you the live scores. In the Android Market is an app called "Sky Mobile Sports News" that may provide you the information needed...

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.DogMac.Sky_Sports

Eddyvanjelly likes this.