• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Fold4-Beta One UI 6.0

ironass

Extreme Android User
Aug 17, 2010
Cotswolds, England
Samsung have started rolling out the Android 14, One UI 6.0 Beta test firmware to the Fold4, F936B, devices that have enrolled in their Beta programme in the Samsung Members app.

Build = F936BXXU4ZWJ4

Download = 3081.45 MB

Camera version = 14.0.00.28

Security patch = 01 October 2023

N.B.
Because beta test releases are not certified, you will find that things like Google Wallet, banking apps and Goodlock may not work until there is a stable release.

FOLD4 BETA 1 1.5 Screenshot_20231016_111428_Settings.jpg

Should be heading for U.S.A. unlocked users in the next few hours.

Last edited:
For European users

Providing that your device is eligible... Fold4, F936B, on current firmware F936BXXS4DWI1 and on CSC code EUX (see screenshot in post #1), then you can enrol in the Samsung Beta test programme via the Samsung Members app.

If the app does not display the banner, try the following...

• Uninstall the Samsung Members app in the Galaxy Store app.
  • Turn off Wi-Fi
  • Reboot device
  • Go to Galaxy Store and reinstall the Samsung Members app
  • Reboot device and turn Wi-Fi on and check in Samsung Members app for One UI 6.0 enrolment banner.

If it does not display the enrollment banner then your device is probably not eligible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The only issue I have come across so far is the same one I had on the Fold5 when I moved up to Android 14, One UI 6.0 and that is I have had to remove the same two third party apps that have not been updated by their developers in the Google Play Store. I have emailed them both and hopefully they will make them compatible with Android 14 in the near future... or they're history! :giggle:

This is a common problem when moving from one Android platform to a newer one and inevitably we will see users blaming it on the firmware update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones