• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Fold4 One UI 6.0 Beta 2

ironass

Extreme Android User
Aug 17, 2010
Cotswolds, England
Samsung are rolling out their second beta test firmware to enrolled members for One UI 6.0. Firmware ZWJJ comes with the November security patch.

Build = F936BXXU4ZWJJ

Download = 1150.27 MB

Camera version = 14.0.00.37

Security patch = 01 November 2023

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

Software update

FOLD4 BETA 2 1 Screenshot_20231102_092145_Software update.jpg

OK so I am a beginner can you help me to get this to work I've got beta in my S23 ultra already just can't figure out how exactly to make them work . There is some little stupid thing that I'm not getting my brain wrapped around and I just know it's something stupid .
Off topic I am afraid. This thread is about the Fold Beta update.

You could start a thread about this for your particular model and carrier or do a Google search as I am sure that you are not the first person to ask this. This is the Smartphones forum on here... Smartphones

[EDIT] I notice that the stable update for Android 14, One UI 6.0 is currently being rolled out so beta is now obsolete. See... https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-galaxy-s23-stable-one-ui-6-update-live/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones