• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fone Arena SmartPhone Championship, Vote for Galaxy S!!! The fight is on, Vote!!!

SamsungVibrant

Android Expert
Jul 23, 2010
ATTENTION!
NEW FIGHT NEW FIGHT NEW FIGHT
SAMSUNG GALAXY S IS LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HURRY VOTE!
http://www.fonearena.com/blog/23287...msung-galaxy-s-nokia-n900-beats-palm-pre.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD FIGHT BELOW

WE WON, WE WON, WE WON!

Evo vs Samsung Galaxy S, the action is happening right now at Fone Arena Smartphone Championship.

Vote!

Link below:
Smartphone Championship: HTC EVO 4G vs Samsung Galaxy S

Galaxy S is barely ahead right now, just by a hair, come on!

Reactions: kbohip
hurray.gif
Yep and apparently we have to vote again to win the championship!

Upvote 0
On page 18 of the November issue of Maximum PC Magazine they published a deathmatch of the best mobile operating system. Guess which one won?

1) Apple
2) Android
3) Blackberry

Yep, Android kicks ass. I'm eagerly awaiting their review of the Galaxy S. :)

Nice... I feel that they will have some negitive things to say about the Galaxy S but there are a lot of good things to say about it.

and I agree Android does indeed kick ass.

Upvote 0
Sorry I know another fone arena thread exists, but seems like people aren't realizing there is a finale fight, and nobody is visting the thread. This is a matter of winning or losing, please allow this thread to continue.

FINALE FIGHT!
Smartphone Championship Grand Finale: Nokia N900 vs Samsung Galaxy S

please vote... SGS is losing....it's horrible, we can't let this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: kbohip
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones