• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root font changer

I rooted my desire with revoked and have flashed with leedroid 2.2e but when I try to load font changer it stops and a warning comes up about write access, I assume I have s off so what is causing this problem .
thanks in advance
I'm the original developer and came across this thread by chance. If you get that message then it means that either your device hasn't been rooted yet with the unlock NAND (aka S-OFF) ability, or just that the rooting method which you used does not enable it. Assuming you have S-OFF is not the right assumption to make unfortunately, better to assume the other way round and prove that you're wrong. The code checks S-OFF the hard way, so I'm afraid I would put more trust in what it reports...

Anyway, if it doesn't work and you haven't been able to refund within 24 hours when drop me a PM and I can refund it manually.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones