• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello everyone :) I currently have the samsung fascinate from verizon. A couple days ago I was browsing the internet and I wanted to leave a bookmark. I clicked one of the options that was something along the lines of add shortcut to home or something like that. I clicked that one, and it said that there is no space on my home pages. Then it gave this message: "The process com.sec.andriod.app.twlauncher has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again", and then it gives me a force close button. I've clicked it multiple times, but every time I try to go to the home page it has a vibration attack and won't let me do anything. I'm too scared to do a factory reset on it, because I haven't backed it up with anything.

PLEASE HELP ! :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones