• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Formating the Galaxy S internal sd card

The internal SD is storage for the music/photos/videos or any personal files. Some apps do store their data on the internal SD. But the system files, and the apps are stored on the main rom and you can't delete them by formating the SD.

You should be ok, you just need to resync your files.

Upvote 0
Hi, I am new to this forum and have a big problem...
I accedently also formatted my internal SD card. Is there any way to restore the pics I had? unfortunatly I was not able to do a recent backup so sync is not possible. KIES is not always recognizing my phone. I might have a backup that my asys admin did but that was some while ago...
really hope to get some help and heads up on this.

Upvote 0
Hi, I am new to this forum and have a big problem...
I accedently also formatted my internal SD card. Is there any way to restore the pics I had? unfortunatly I was not able to do a recent backup so sync is not possible. KIES is not always recognizing my phone. I might have a backup that my asys admin did but that was some while ago...
really hope to get some help and heads up on this.

If you formated the sd card then you are out of luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones