• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forums 2.0

I've found that the search option in the app only searches for subjects, and not content within posts.
Not only that, but you have to be very specific in order to get results.

For example, searching for the word 'chrome' brought me results from 3 months ago. But searching for 'chrome Facebook' brought me to results from a week ago, which had those words in the subject.

Is there a way to search for a word and have results with any thread that has the word in it?

Upvote 0
Mobile app seems to be coming along nicely... Though the 3 pages of spam posts is a little annoying lol.

We need some serious spam control here...Regulations on new members posting more than 5x in 15 minutes to cut down on the 3 page spamming that is going on here when the Mods aren't on.... This is insane, he's already posted 80 messages - No new member should be able to post that much, period. Not to mention it should auto-flag behavior like this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones