• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forums blocked on corporate network

Fox Mulder

Feb 19, 2012
NYC
This just started happening today at a place I'm working at and connecting to their corporate guest wifi. Only the forums are being blocked (as malware) not the main site.
I don't have access to IT here to inquire about it but perhaps management could look into why the forums might be blocked. I suspect this isn't the only place where it's happening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This just started happening today at a place I'm working at and connecting to their corporate guest wifi. Only the forums are being blocked (as malware) not the main site.
I don't have access to IT here to inquire about it but perhaps management could look into why the forums might be blocked. I suspect this isn't the only place where it's happening.
its because of the .club url extension. you have to manually make this site acceptable.

here is my thread about it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones