• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Free full body Stealth Guard protector (shipping around $3)

I have a Best Skin still in the envelope waiting on my replacement but for 3.00 I'll give these guys a try. On top of the already rock bottom price they send you TWO just in case you mess up.

Where do you see that they send 2? I can't find that on the site. I know Phantom Skinz sends 2, and I paid $7 for that. Now I have two spares, plus coverage for the back (not sure if I will use that since I have a silicone case on it, but good to have)

Upvote 0
Where do you see that they send 2? I can't find that on the site. I know Phantom Skinz sends 2, and I paid $7 for that. Now I have two spares, plus coverage for the back (not sure if I will use that since I have a silicone case on it, but good to have)

Under the "What is it" tab from the home page (i think that's what it was called) it describes the product and one of the points is they send two. But maybe the free version is one who knows. I won't complain.

Easy Installation
Stealth Guards are easy to install. We provide you with detailed installation instructions. And we include 2 Stealth Guards per order, in case you don’t get the first one right. Plus, as a Stealth Guards customer, you can enjoy lifetime replacements!

Upvote 0

OK since you have so many skins your elected to test the stuff. Please tie your X to a long string and drag it behind a bike for 6 or 7 miles. Reports back, oh and apply the skin before dragging. :rolleyes:

I'd test them myself but my bike has a flat, sorry.

Seriously though i feel your pain I'll have three skins (how can you pass up free? LOL).

oh and it was under the "what is it' tab under the part about easy installation

"Easy Installation
Stealth Guards are easy to install. We provide you with detailed installation instructions. And we include 2 Stealth Guards per order, in case you don

Upvote 0
OK since you have so many skins your elected to test the stuff. Please tie your X to a long string and drag it behind a bike for 6 or 7 miles. Reports back, oh and apply the skin before dragging. :rolleyes:

I'd test them myself but my bike has a flat, sorry.

Seriously though i feel your pain I'll have three skins (how can you pass up free? LOL).

oh and it was under the "what is it' tab under the part about easy installation

"Easy Installation
Stealth Guards are easy to install. We provide you with detailed installation instructions. And we include 2 Stealth Guards per order, in case you don

Upvote 0
Thanks! I've never been elected to do anything...but I think I'll pass up this nomination. Since you saved some money on the skins, maybe you can use it to buy a new tire and try this yourself. If not, tying it to your car bumper and going for a quick ride would work just as well. :p

P.S. My question about 2 was answered by another member right after I asked, and you answered it twice for some reason. :thinking:

You know I do have a replacement Phone I need to send back. It would make a good test phone before I do though. Do you think they would count all the pieces to make sure its all there?

I thought you and someone else asked about the 2 skins so I answered twice. I was being redundant? Look at the bright side if I answered you twice you're now getting 4 skins :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones