• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free Tether on AT&T

lklk

Lurker
Dec 26, 2011
I used Barnarcle and tethered 8G a day on Atrix up until December 15, a jerk stole my phone in the party. Now I have Atrix 2, rooted easy, installed all tether apps easy, but can't get by AT&T warning "USB tethering validating..." and its block. It must has some hole when I install Barnarcle. Now I can't recall. You need to try shut off att network service while install, once you installed with it on, it seems all dead.

Only people DOES it successfully, please answer. Thanks.

I used Barnarcle and tethered 8G a day on Atrix up until December 15, a jerk stole my phone in the party. Now I have Atrix 2, rooted easy, installed all tether apps easy, but can't get by AT&T warning "USB tethering validating..." and its block. It must has some hole when I install Barnarcle. Now I can't recall. You need to try shut off att network service while install, once you installed with it on, it seems all dead.

Only people DOES it successfully, please answer. Thanks.

Ummm, what?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones