• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help galaxy 3 battery problem

Hi guys, the battery of samsung galaxy 3 is faulty. Generally it is made in china and has serious fault. U can use only its 30-40 % power, after that it discharges to shut down. My battery lasts hardly 10 hrs which creates frustration and bcs of my busy schedule i cant visit any service station. The only solution to this is samsung must take initiative to replace all batteries. They r aware of this problem but only ignoring the matter for the profit. But this may leads to short sales of their phones. I m really frustrated to buy this phone and always have to carry charger. I m changing to htc now. Poor samsung.

Same problem with me buddy...
the thing is that I finally managed to go to service center but the people over there hardly have any knowledge of android. They were talking of upgrading the version of my Samsung galaxy 3 but to my knowledge Samsung is still not providing 2.2 on this phone.
I am totally stuck and don't know what to do.. :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones