• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Note Calendar

KCG

Lurker
Apr 3, 2012
A longtime Blackberry user, I am thinking seriously for the first time of getting an Android phone, the new Samsung Galaxy Note, though I would have to switch to ATT from Verizon. On the BB calendar, I can have overlapping appointments scheduled the same time, the calendar will display each one in full, and put one appointment over the other. This can also be done in the Agenda format.

Does anyone know if the Note calendar can do this as well? An attorney in a busy courthouse where I frequently have appearances in different courts that are scheduled at the same time -- nothing unusual where there are sometimes 50 cases scheduled at the same time by one judge -- it is really crucial that I have a a calendar where I can write important information about each case, and have it displayed in full, either on the calendar itself or in the agenda mode. Secondly, I also rely heavily on being able to perform searches on the calendar to get lists of all past hearings with the same client.

Anyone with information that could help, I would be very grateful.

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

I am not sure if the Note has a seperate calender of it's own, but would imagine that it uses Google Calender (or you could download a 3rd party app from the market) that could perform this function... sorry... can't realy advise, as I don't even use Google Calender myself - I am sure that someone will chime in with a respose though.

You might like to check in Application Requests - Android Forums or Android Applications - Android Forums though, as I am unsure how many people check in the intros section!

Hope you find this place useful!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones